Thursday, September 11, 2008

CareBears


Carebears is literally a cute cartoon that I really love when I was just a small kid. I guess I just love different colors and cute stuff during that time.
They are so fluffy and huggable; I wish I could just squish them into my arms and cuddle them whenever I feel blue or happy.
This cartoon has a lesson in each and every episode that children and adults can learn. I especially love it when the carebears shoot colorful lights from their white furry chest against the bad villains that intends to take over their homeland, Carealot kingdom, and eventually taking over the human world.

The Carebears that resembles all that is good, teaches us to be kind, gentle, loyal, respectful, loving and good to everybody to be able to have a peaceful place to live. I wish they (TV networks) would allow this show to be aired again so that kids nowadays might be able to learn kindness and good stuffs.